Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 5 of the puppy, and more

We're just about 5 days in to having the dog up here, and it's starting to slowly work out. She took a few days to get into some kind of a routine, but I think we've figured it out. She seems to enjoy Prospect Park a whole bunch, and so we've made that her official bathroom.

It's Friday now, and we're going to see Passing Strange tonight. Spring and I saw it back when it was at the Public, and it was a pretty incredible show, probably one of the best I've seen. I've heard/read good reviews about it now that it's on Broadway, so here's hoping it follows through.

I think we're going out to Lawn Guyland tomorrow for dinner with my folks, and they'll get to meet Spring's dad for the first time. I think he'll probably have a lot to talk about with my dad, such as tv documentaries, dog training, bridges, and maybe even the Jews of Williamsburg.

Auf Wiedersehen.


No comments: